B.R. Nahata Smriti Sansthan International Journal of Pharmaceutical and Biological Archive (IJPBA) is having E-ISSN: 2582-6050, quarterly international journal, being published in the months of March, June, September and December by BRNSS Publication Hub, Mandsaur since year 2010. It is an academic, online + print, open access, peer reviewed international journal. The aim of the journal is to:
- Disseminate original, scientific, theoretical or applied research in the field of Pharmacy and Biology.
- Dispense a platform for publishing results and research with a strong empirical component.
- Aqueduct the significant gap between research and practice by promoting the publication of original, novel, industry-relevant research.
- Seek original and unpublished research papers based on theoretical or experimental works for the publication globally.
- Impart a platform for publishing results and research with a strong empirical component.
- Create a bridge for significant gap between research and practice by promoting the publication of original, novel, industry-relevant research.
- Solicit original and unpublished research papers, based on theoretical or experimental works.
B.R. Nahata Smriti Sansthan International Journal of Pharmaceutical and Biological Archive (IJPBA) covers topic of all pharmacy and biology branches. The main topic includes but not limited to:
Pharmaceutical Technology, Pharmacology, Clinical Pharmacy, Medical Sciences, Dental Sciences, Biological, Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Discovery of novel bioactive chemicals from natural sources (including herbal medicines, marine organisms, and microorganisms), Structural modification of bioactive natural products and structure-activity relationship studies, Quality control of herbal medicines, Pharmacology, pharmacokinetics, toxicity, and clinical studies of natural products and herbal medicines, Biosynthesis and biocatalysis of natural products, Scientific Biology (including Anatomy, Microbiology, Morphology, Taxonomy, Toxicology), Chemistry (including Analytical chemistry, Polymer chemistry, Spectroscopy), Medicine (including Diabetology, Pharmacology and Pharmacy, Scientific disciplines, Toxicology) and many other related fields.